Friday, September 28, 2012

2 Week Menu Plan 1 (Early fall)

Since my last carefully planned menu somehow turned into a crayon and sticker covered masterpiece I am posting my meal plans here now too.  It is safe to say my toddler does not agree with mama's meal choices.

Meal 1: Cowboy Casserole, Green Salad, Soda Biscuits
Meal 2: Bacon-Wrapped Steak or Turkey Fillets, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans
Meal 3: Chicken Enchiladas, Green Salad
Meal 4: Monday Night Football!  Tacos, Chips, & Bean dip
Meal 5: Pork Chops with Apples & Onions, My Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli
Meal 6: Beer Chicken, Smashed Reds, Corn on the Cob
Meal 7: Lasagna *for church group, large recipe*
Meal 8: Tomato Ravioli Soup, Green Salad, Grilled Cheese
Meal 9: Oven Baked Pancakes, Turkey Sausage
Meal 10: Chili & Cornbread
Meal 11: Grilled Burgers, Oven Fries, Salad with veggies
Meal 12: Gyros, Greek Pasta Salad
Meal 13: Potato, Sausage, & Broccoli skillet
Meal 14: Pizza, Green Salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment